Mar 2, 2012

Time to love myself

OKaaay
I've come to a conclusion
ME !!!!
ME!!!!
tends to be VERY EMOTIONAL when
the prior week
or the week the period comeeeeeeeee
it was my ex who said "do you know you get irritated easily when your period has come?" that i realized oh ya ho
i tend to think or imagine things LOL
so we got into more arguments during the duration hehe
I know its PMS when I found myself feeling down or crying with no reason
ah crapp
yes i'm very dangerous during this 2 weeks lol
shitzzz
nvm i'm working on it
working on it
this is something guys will never understand!!!!
why girls tends to be so emo sometimes?
BECAUSE IT BLOODILY HURTSSSS
If you dont understand this thing
Please dont say you understand girls
Please respect us
We know we are being emo but we just can't help it
We just try to hold it lol
Sometimes we dont even know its PMS that's kacauing us


I heard John Mayer is going down Buffalo :)

No comments: