Down to JB today
The first time i went down by car
It was so last minute decision
Had duck for lunch and char koey tiao for dinner
And kuih muih for tomorrow's breakfast
Awesomeeee
My biao jie is so nice!!~~
Imma treat her and her husband a nice meal once i get job
Oh and Cheryl and Xiao Yu
They all gave me a treat knowing me still unemployed LOL
I really appreciate :)
I remember last time ZY also drove me around
And dont want take my money for the medicine haha
But i gave to Caren in the end lol
And Caren!!
She kept me for few weeks at her house and cook for me
Jia Wei also!~
My best gossip partner there hahaha
May be we're both Saggitarian so we have similar characteristic lol
Hmmmmm who else
Oh Cha Nee too haha
Pulled me through the hard times by being my company
Okay la my ex too la lol
Although he hurted me the most
But I know he wants me to be happy in the end
I have so many nice friends nice relatives
I'm so blessed :)
Everything that happened led to a better me :D
Just watch A TED video by Shawn
He ask us to do brain exercise just like body needs exercise
One of them is to write about happy things that happened within 24 hours
And write 3 new gratitude everyday
So then the brain remember the pattern
And we'll be happy all the time:))
Peace & Love,
Xuan <3
No comments:
Post a Comment