Mar 8, 2012

another 3kg yo?

Hang out with one friend the other day
We talked about weight and BMI
She said: " You know that guy(our friend), his BMI only 17 plus leh.Yorr, very thin"
I said: " My BMI only 16 plus if i'm not wrong."
She said: " But you don't look that thin."
I said: "May be I remember wrongly, may be its 18 plus"
Because I figured the guy really look much more thinner than I am.
She said: " Yalah, that guy is too thin edi. You don't look that thin."

After i check out my BMI
Its really 16
Normal BMI should be above 18.5
Luckily I don't look that thin haha
BUT I WANT TO PUT ON WEIGHT SERIOUSLY
I'm not showing off please
What's the good of being too thin
You tend to catch cold more often
You tend to get sick more often
And you look fragile LOL

I'm not greedy
I just want another 3kg lol
I've done what you told me to do
What doctor told me to do
I eat and eat and never let myself goes hungry
But the weight seems to be constant?
What the heck?
May be i need to get pregnant give birth to a child only can put on weights LOL

No comments: