dont know why lol
may be because i've finish reading my fav author's book
"Happiness in Hard Times"

He taught me I can choose happiness!! =D
" Do you want to be happy? Decide now, "Nobody owes me anything. Whatever anybody gives me is a bonus. " =D
And loving myself
"Its no one else's responsibility to love you. Its your responsibility to love yourself" <3
And the trick to the game of life is to feel happy, grateful and content first!
He taught me to focus on what I have
Not what i don't have
And live in the present
"All you can do is give your best effort until bedtime. Let tomorrow take care of itself." =D
One very useful tip is to let go!
The more emotional you have about things, the less control you have
Once we can let go, we are in position of power
And this is so for me
Disinterested people say, "Who cares and why bother?"
Desperate people say, "If i dont get this I'll die."
When you are determined and detached, you say
"One way or another, I'll get a good job- and I don't care how long it takes" :)
There are so much more in the book
I will recommend to anyone who seeks happiness =D
I'm happy
Bcoz
I'm staying in a condo with a beautiful swimming pool

Can swim and jacuzzi everyday ;p
My parents LOVE me <3
My parents are in great health
Brother sister are well :)
I'm in good shape lol
I'm improving everyday
Damn
Can I not be happy right now lol
No comments:
Post a Comment