Mar 19, 2012

my brother

My brother called me the other day
Our conversations is below:

Me: " Hallo"
Bro: " Hi"
I remember my brother's voice
Me: " Ah gor ho?"
Bro: " Is this Miss Lee Jia Xuan?"
I thought I mistaken my brother with someone else.
Me: "Yes?"
Bro: " Miss Lee Jia Xuan. You've got a job offer."
I was like what's going on?
I paused
Bro: "You've got a job offer as...as a pilot"
Followed by his famous laughter
Me: "....."

This is my brother
Actually I'm so lucky to have him as my brother
He's the person i respect the most
He's humble
Never shows off
He is always that happy face no matter what happens
I've never heard him complaining about anything in front of anyone
He's very filial
He also take care of his sisters like me:DD
He listens to his wife
He loves his wife in a way which every girl will jealous of
He basically care for the people around him
He's damn smart
He always comes out with lots of ideas
He's a positive thinker
He likes to joke
He likes to laugh
His friends told me
"We can know your brother is here in the building even though we didn't see him yet"
I was like "huh"
His friends "His laughter lo, so unique and loud. Everyone knows his laughter."
Although he's 32 now
People still think he's a university student
I think because he has a young heart and positive mind
That's why he looks forever young
He likes to laugh not because he has no problems
I know he faces with a lot of issues everyday
A phd student/lecturer/researcher/entrepreneur
Its like 4 roles n its for work only
He choose to be happy regardless of the work load
This is something I'm still learning :DD
Although he always bully me
I know he very care for me :DDD
So lucky to have him as my brotherrrr :DDDDD

No comments: