Mar 18, 2012

The Cash Flow Game

hehehehe
Friend brought me over to his company's event on this cash flow game
It is so much fun and interesting!!~~
3 groups of us compete to win the first prize haha
SO FUN la
I think my group is the most passionate haha
Played halfway everybody was standing lol
And I got the doctor card
Everybody called me doctor haha
And the person sitting beside me got nurse
He say he serves for me haha
The other person say he wants to marry me cause i'm the doctor who earn the most
So fun la
Although our group didn't get the first prize but i think our group was the most fun :DD
Oh yaaa
3 groups 12 persons
I'm the only girl again!!
Why ah only guys interested in getting the money ah?lol
But I'm so used to hanging around in guys group
So no problem for me
Although few of them quite handsome
I still can hold my passion HAHA
Glad that I'm still single and available hahaha

Okay serious business here okay
I'm not a hua chi!!!!
Cash flow game is a game design to help people to have a faint idea about the real world
Which i think its really useful to take this as a guide to get to your dream
It emphasize on
PASSIVE INCOME > TOTAL EXPENSES
Then you get financial freedom
The way to get passive income is by
1)Acquiring Real Estate
2)Stocks & Bonds
3)Building Business
And don't hold so much cash on hand
Use it to invest!
Of course, its not as easy as in the game
Because in real world, you have to look for the opportunities
Really look into it

Okay I'm so fascinated in getting my dreams :))
I'm working on it :DD

No comments: