Taking care of two little kids
One 10 month years old
Another 2 years old
This 10 month years old baby cannot sit still
Keep moving around
I swear I hold the camera firmly
This kid just moved around restlessly
I think I took 10 photos
All this blurry lol



This baby is so damn cuteeeee right
Especially when he smiles
Everything melted when he smiles haha
His name is yang jia :)
Also got a jia :D
This 2 years old kid keep looking for me
Every morning
I'll be woke up by these voices
"je je leh, je je leh, je je leh x10"
And I call the younger baby "Hi, Ba...by"
This kid also follows me call the baby "Ba...by"
So funny
And this kid's name is jun jun

And they all like one thing
My computer
Once they get in my room
Their eyes land on my computer
At first I thought the 10 years old baby couldn't move my laptop
But to my surprise he can!!!
My heart nearly jumped out when i saw him pushing my laptop lol
Oh ya
Dont know why my facebook was giving this birthday gift card for free
I just got to know I was sending all this spams when someone click like on the wall post
I dont even know when this things starts sending
I remember I click it when people send it during my birthday
I never touch on the apps later on
Now only i realized i've been sending too
Or it just started
I really don't know
Its so weird
Just deleted the apps
Hopefully it wont spam people again
1 comment:
Noob~ haha~
Post a Comment