as i said before
must write them out before i forget them
Halloween party 2011
It was the most awesome party i ever had
The first time i ever really enjoy dancing all night
I think because i really let loose of myself that night :)
Dance with random stranger

Jessica and meee :)

Shawn the penguin

XX

Han Zhe

Ben Aw the demon

June and ka wai :DD

Eric and Cha nee the party queen :)
whenever i hear this song
everything happened that night flow to my mind haha
Dance with one cute Indian like most of the night
Looks young
But he is cute
He never try to pok mong me like other guys did
In fact he tried to protect me by 'elbowing' guys that came near me haha
He even ask if I'm tired
Took a break and dance again
So cute and considerate right lol
For a few moments i thought i was in love lol
Regret of not giving him my number lol
And then came another ang mo
Eh this ang mo is cute too
Not exaggerating
He is man-type of cute
The indian guy is kiddo-type of cute
But he gives me the feelings that he will bring me home that night LOL
So I kept a distance from him
Mom said i should have give number to him lol
Unbelievable right
Two cute guys approached me leh
I never know I so charming one in club leh hahah
Hope years later later i still can remember :DD
No comments:
Post a Comment