Feb 14, 2012

The recover

I've graduated 5 months ago
The first two months I studied for my professional paper, CMA
which unfortunately I failed
Then the following month I used up to look for jobs in the states
I did find one but
unfortunately as my EAD card processing time took up a month time and they hire somebody else
Then they offer me another lower position
I rejected
You know when you want to reject or even to do something
You'll find thousands of reasons/excuses to cover up your ass
Me too
But now i guess the main reason is i'm tired
I need a shoulder to lean on
I need to let go of something to get a new start
I need to be recharged
But now that I've fully charged
I'm all ready for the next challenge
And I've told myself not to simply let go of something next time
I'm a big girl now
I wont run away from problem next time
I'll face them with head held high

But I seriously need a job now lol
I'm not sure if i'm too demanding
But yes thus far i've only applied for singapore jobs
Never for malaysia jobs
May be i should try right
But i'm going down singapore next week
So imma put all my focus on singapore
3 months later still can't get one
I'm coming back again lol
shit
Another 3 months starts ticking
Luckily my family has been supporting all this while

This 2 to 3 months
I've made myself feel excellent
Morning - Yoga / Jogging 3 to 4 times a week
Evening - Swimming twice a week
Books - Books are a great source to improve yourself
You can tell if a person read or doesn't by the way they talk
Guys who read a lot never fails to impress me lol
The recent book i've read is Live well, Love much, Laugh often
Singaporean author
It took me quite sometime to swallow what he has to say in the book
Too much info
Basically his main focus it to advise people how to think positively
Which I'm trying to do now
Those who are looking for jobs now especially for finance position
Will definitely get what i meant
It is frustrating when you get only one or two reply out of 30 resumes you've sent
NVM
I'm still gonna get to you
No matter how hard it is

Happy Valentine's Day,
Xuan <3

No comments: