Alitan, Qing, Jik Nen, Zhe Kun and i went to the island karaoke
When we walked through Prangin
Alitan said "Still remember last time we came here and shop for formal cloths"
Qing also remember
Me
Can't remember a single thing
Then we came to this game arcade shop
Qing said "Still remember we play this futsal game with teik ning and sian hong"
Alitan also remember
Again sadly
I don't :(
I think I have some sorta Alzhemeir ;(
My memory only can store one or two year stuffs
Two years or above unless its very very extremely significannttt
I dont think i can remember :(((
I'm so Dolly
My future husband must be good at remembering things
Cause he has to remember my part as well :(
From now on
I must blog more
To remind me of my past !!!!
1st Avenue Penang

That movie "那些年, 我们一起追的女孩"
I really wonder if a person feeling for another can really be so strong even after years?
Without ever really being together???!!!!
Because it never happens on me lol
I have lost the strong feelings to those people I used to like after years
Dont know this is a sad or happy thing lol
I have to use my brain more to train my memory liaooo!!!!
Peace and Love,
Xuan <3
No comments:
Post a Comment