Feb 24, 2012

Down to singapore

Down to Singapore again :DD
Things have changed a lot
Especially certain places
Nearly couldn't recognize
I'm amazed how one to two years time can make such a big difference
My hometown too
BIG CHANGE in just one or two years time

Well
Its the same for human too right? hehe
During Form 6 I want to be an engineer
2 years later after graduated I want to become an accountant
Years later
I dont want to be an accountant
I want to be in finance or banking industry
We change without us realizing
Change is the only constant :D

Oh met biao jie and and biao jie fu
Havent seen them in decades
Couldn't even recognize them
Like my first time seeing them
They are unlike other rich families
They are nice and friendly
The interactions between husband and wife, parents to son are harmonious
I like this type of family
So i started thinking how to have a happy family

That isssssss
Choose a good tempered husband
And this guy must listen to girl(which means must not a male chauvinist)
And most importantly LOVE(疼) you 
How to identify?
For example
A couple saw one square-like pear
Girl: "This pear is square"
Boy: "Aiya, pear where got square one" OR " No lah, pear is pear shape la"
Like want a dispute (immature)
Or showing no interest (male chauvinist)
If even in a relationship that guy gives answer something like that
Dont you expect this guy will listen to you patiently after you marry him
For me,
Good tempered also means mature
Mature means even when the girl is wrong
The guy will not directly point out but teach her indirectly
Even the girl made mistakes
The guy will forgive her and show her he loves her

Good tempered husband with bad tempered wife = happy family
Bad tempered husband with good tempered wife = tragedy

So far the families i've came across
I've only seem good tempered husband with bad tempered wife creates a happy family
Never the opposite side

I know what i need haha
I need a guy who 疼 me, good tempered, good listener and good at memorizing things lol
And dont become a guy's first
Guys always learn through experiences
Be the guy's last
And be a girl's first
Because your everything she sees

HOPE I'LL GET A JOB HERE SOON =D

Peace & Love,
Xuan

No comments: