Feb 8, 2012

Family outing :)

Went to doctor Liew again
Our family loves him
Cause he is nice, patient and likes to give medicine haha
Still remember the first time i went to see him
He said my back is all stiff
And advised me not to use computer for ONE year
I dont think anyone will follow this advice
So do I

This time
I complained about my knees
When he checked out on my knee by rolling my knee from right to the left
It feels like the bones are dislocated and disconnected
He let out a big sighs again haha
"你的膝盖退化了拉”
And then prescribe me glucosamine
Which my daddy taking now to cure his knees too lol
Kns
Not only my knees hurts
Both my ankle sometimes hurts too
Is it because i'm Saggittarian
Saggittarian most vulnerable part is on the legs
I think so haha

Luckily nothing serious happened to all of us ;)
All can be cured :)

Then we off to Gua Jerai located beside Gurun
Wow the hill is much more dangerous than Genting
The road is way more narrower and inclined
Scarrryyy
But not many visitors so it was fine
We were there because daddy miss the waterfall where his last visit was 30 years ago
Daddy was shock when he reached
Because the fall is almost dry
The water is significantly lesser than 30 years ago :(

Sad
The Earth is sick now
Europe is having the worse snow week in the decades
Australia too
US surprisingly not much snow
And the local call it weird weather
What can I do to save the Earth?

Well
Back to my day
Although I'm tanner now
It was a cool and fun family day trip :)
I love my family :)


Just get to know another friend of mine broke up :(
Although it has been months
Apparently she's still struggling
Hope time will take away her pain :)
Valentine's Day is nearing
I wish all couple stay sweet together!!!
To the singles like me!
Valentine's day is a day to remind us to love ourselves even more! :)
Because we need to fall in love with ourselves before we fall in love with someone else :)

Peace & Love,
Xuan

4 comments:

Z〥 Zen飞霜 said...

Many waterfall has gone lor~ It's really hard to find a wonderfull fall again...

Q!Ng said...

Perlis got....Langkawi also got...come here come here...hahaha

Q!Ng said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Swan said...

haha i've been there before, i'm looking for the one like in twilight. LOTS OF WATER haha