Feb 19, 2012

fala

Just back from KL
Fuiyo learned new things
My cousin is a wedding make up artist
Dont know since when I am into this hair styling thingy
She taught me some ways to tie hair <3
So happy
Because if you dont have basics like me
Even if you go youtube search
It takes forever for you to understand the tips and tricks
And I also finally understanddddddddd
Why my hair keep falling down when i tie them up
My hair is too heavy
Because too moisturize
Tooo moisturize and too smooth
So very hard to actually style my hair
Good thing is just dont have to 烫直透发
Cons, hard to style :((
She asked me to 'spoil' my hair a bit lol
Very easy to style hair if your hair is spoilt like my sister
She envy my hair is moisturized
I envy her hair is easy-to-style lol

1 comment:

Z〥 Zen飞霜 said...

yea u shud be pro of ur hair~