Seriously I still mad at myself
Why my English is not good yettttt!!
Why can't i still speak fluently
I need to speak good English
Sighs
If I'm that type of person who can play around with relationships
I will get English speaking bf to practice English lol
I just can't!
My moral value is too high lol
Shitty shit
Looks like I have to thicken up my face more to speak well
I had a panel interview the other day
I was really outspoken by the other two Singaporeans
May be I've already got the inferior feelings during the interview
Nonetheless I'm glad that I still uttered out some words LOL
If it was one or two years ago
I believe i'd only speak a word or two or stay quiet
Yep I've improved
And there's still rooms for improvement :)
People always say
"You went to US before one, sure speak good English edi la"
Come on
This is a language
You dont suddenly wake up in one morning and speak that language
Plus it was only a year plus
I did improve but not to be considered good yet
Yes my English standard when I was in F6 sucks
I really think that Malaysia should do something to improve English standard here in msia
Or should i be more specific
I should say Jit Sin should do the task rather than Malaysia
Because i've known many Malaysian speak good English lol
I promise
I will give back to society when I reached a certain level
No comments:
Post a Comment