I'm happy
Because I've watched 2 marvelous movie
Battleship
N
THE AVENGERS!!!
Ohh....
So great
I was so delighted
And I'm still satisfied now lol
Oh yea
Our 'beloved' Mr chuah xili
Together with Ministry of Education and Ministry of Health
And a troop of Ma Hua members
Went to the same coffee shop where we were having tea
But seriously they were not really welcome by the locals
I feel they are quite lonely
Not even one person eagerly went up to hold hand with them
People only stands up to hold their hands when they approached their tables upon courtesy
When my relative mentioned the flood issue to Ministry of Education
He asked my relative to buy a higher place house
Then only he said they will settle the issue soon
Sad thing is
I dont recognize them except chuah xili lol
I think Malaysia gov is so alien to me now
Still, I dont want to put an effort in knowing them
Heh
No comments:
Post a Comment