Apr 5, 2012

Another beautiful day :)

Went to another interview today
A young construction co.
And the employees also all quite young lol
Oh well
Hope the interview went well
Move on to my next job hunt :D

Ok I dislike Aldo shoes now
Because it tortured me badly today
Sometimes branded stuffs aint that great huh
Spend more hurt more
Both physically and emotionally lol
I remember buying this at the price of about 50 USD at Walden
And it was on sales
And now my feet is full of blister
Thanks to you
You used to look elegant and smart
Now imma put you away
Let you befriend with the darkness hehe





One thing i've regretted until now is
Didn't buy VICTORIA SECRET's lingerie and perfume!!!!!!!!!!!!
SUCH A WASSTTEEEEEEEEE
I'm such a fool
This is the body lotion i'm using now
Victoria Secret's Strawberry flavor
It smells damn fine



Nvm
I'll buy you sooner or later
I'll go America again just for the shopping and travelling haha
Black Friday oh yea

No comments: