This is my first time visit my granpa(wai gong)'s graveyard in Johor
It was damn crowded
It took us almost 2 hours to get into the graveyard for a normal 15 minutes drive
Saw quite many relatives that i don't recognize
I was really shocked to see so many firecrackers
And its damn hot
Waited for 2 hours to gather all people
I'm tanner now
All my natural whitening effort wasted again
Sad
Oh well
Witnesses some drama here hehe
Quite scary to become like this
Unfair parents and battle between siblings
Luckily my bro and me very peace haha
Although my sis may be a lil stingy
A lil ai mian zi
A lil dislike me
Nonetheless
She's not too bad compared to the drama people lol
And my parents
They love us :D
Blessed :)
Andddd
I seriously think that the Filipino is in deep interest in me
hahahhaa
How great if he is employed and become a manager or something
I'm sure he'll hire me
hahah ;p
But should i really go out with him
He is a total stranger
No mutual friends to know him better
Oh well
Should i?
hmmmmmm
No comments:
Post a Comment