Apr 7, 2012

Say cheeeeese :))

One of my friend in UB says she misses my laughter
And i really like it
I like it when people say they miss my smile / laughter
That means there were happy moments when i was around
I remember when i was young
A bunch of my brother's friends came to my house
And we were watching a movie
They told my brother that they weren't laughing for the movie
They were laughing for my laughter

And when I was in Form 6
There was this sms asking the top 3 things they will remember about you
I forwarded to my close friends and most of the answers are my laughter
And i'm really happy with that
Thank you for liking my smile
Thank you for liking my laughter
That makes me feels special :D
I will keep smiling
Let's smile together :DD

No comments: