
Seeeee!!~~
Bought this 3 books at 9 dollar each!!!!!!!!!!!
SO CHEAP right
I'm so HAPPY
haha
Bought them at Book fair in Expo
Bought 2 career tops (G2000) at Robinson fair
Almost half price hahahha
Aiyo
What a happy day haha
Actually even though I dont have to study nor work
I still feel that i'm kinda busy lol
Just shopping takes up one day
Other time
House chores (wow they are never ending lol)
Jacuzzi
Swimming/Gym
Watch movie (a lot of drama is being played in singapore channel)
Read books
Find work
My whole day gone
I'm not as free as i thought lol
Oh yea
When my friend mentioned about karaoke today
I remember i wanted to blog about this quite sometime (just forgot)
If you karaoke with friends
Please pay respect when they sing
No matter how bad is it
Stop people half way
Or press next song half way
Or turn on the 伴唱 half way
Just show how bad manners you have
You might not even realize that you've insulted people
But you are
Yes that happened to me once
That i feel so insulted
I know I am not a good singer
I just like to sing
Someone just turn on the 伴唱 cause don't understand what I sing
Although its turned off few seconds later
I still feel offended :(
yay off to my books laaaa
You can see that the titles all about men and women haha
Because i actually have interest in psychology since young
hehehe
Next time may be i can be your relationship coach hahahhahah
Wink wink
Good night folks :D
No comments:
Post a Comment