I will make the sentences of this post as long as possible. Reason I do this is because longer sentences does look nicer sometimes. It brings more power in carrying out the meaning. That's why lawyer always talk in continuous long sentences and we think lawyer is impressive when they speak. Undeniable, they do have a sharp mind, but other times they just elaborate the points they make. We laypeople don't train our mind to elaborate what we trying to say most of the time and that's why lawyer can make a person speechless.
Well, I don't like lawyer much although I really admire the way they present. To me, all lawyers have the common characteristic that is oppressing people with their mouth. It is enjoyable to see how they trap others to get the so called truth but it will not if he or she were to question me.
Anyway, I have no intention to talk about lawyer initially. I don't know why it just came out. Hehe.
Today finally see some changes although it's a small one. But I believe it will become a big one gradually.
Have a naughty thought recently and I shall tell nobody.
No comments:
Post a Comment