一切只是幻想!你梦见的是陈维明!不是阮经天~哈哈
walao u like that oso can a...zen,dun so can ren la...haha
Hahajust let her knw~~she sure is watch too much 败犬女王liaonow stil rmb 陈维明~哈哈XD汤匙汤匙XD~
Nah, I watch the drama only once la. I don't watch now. No need prepare for finals meh? Who Chen Wei Ming? Don't know who la. This's my first time dreaming of shuai ge and you tried to tell me I'm not!!!?Bob is right, you're cruel
fact always cruel~ haha
You are the one who modified the truth.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
一切只是幻想!
你梦见的是陈维明!不是阮经天~哈哈
walao u like that oso can a...
zen,dun so can ren la...haha
Haha
just let her knw~~
she sure is watch too much 败犬女王liao
now stil rmb 陈维明~哈哈XD
汤匙汤匙XD~
Nah, I watch the drama only once la. I don't watch now. No need prepare for finals meh? Who Chen Wei Ming? Don't know who la. This's my first time dreaming of shuai ge and you tried to tell me I'm not!!!?Bob is right, you're cruel
fact always cruel~ haha
You are the one who modified the truth.
Post a Comment