Cloud nine
Basically it's used as an adjective to describe the happy emotions a person experience
I take it as there're 9 stages you going to go through to reach a immense happiness.
Stage 1 - nothing happends. No news is good news. If there's no news, it is already a good new. Basically you won't put on a smile in this stage but your emotion is in a very stabil condition. You're ready to smile anytime
Stage 2 - A light smile. It's like you see a baby tuck his thumb into his mouth and you think it's cute and you smile. You most likely stop smiling when you move your attention away from the baby.
Stage 3 -A heavy light smile. It's like the baby smile back to you and even tries to play with you. You're happy because you're being noticed by a baby.
Stage 4 -A smile. This is like when you're walking down a lane and you spot the $100 on the floor. You pick it up and figure how lucky you are throughout the day. You happy for the whole day.
Stage 5 -A heavy smile. You watched a comedy and laugh your stomach out. Occasionaly you can relate to it and smile when you saw the things that appears in the comedy.
Stage 6 - The boy you like ask you out for a date! You search thoroughly your wardrobe wondering what to wear for the date yet cannot decide. And in the end someone else decides for you.
Stage 7 - You two becomes lovers!
Stage 8 - You marry to your ideal partner! How wonderful!
Stage 9 - You and your loved one has a baby!! It's truly a gift from the sky. You swear to mother Earth you going to give all your unconditional love to the baby
Well, this is my lame laughing stages that took me half an hour to finish. And I actually experienced til stage 5 perhaps 6, so 7 to 9 just my imaginary happiness. Haha.
Anyway, I just want to say that I'm in stage 4 today.
First off, my presentation's over. I no longer have to see the brainless fake jerk anymore! I deleted his number and msn right away. Wahaha.
Secondly, throughout the entire semesters I'm here in SIM, I spotted one handsome guy. One and only one that I can remember. Of cause there are other handsomes but they just couldn't stay in my memories. I remember I spotted him in the school canteen when I was in my first semester. He was sitting right the opposite of us. He has big round eyes and mid mascular man. He keeps a small tail for his hair and that makes him a bit wild look. Normally I just shake head seeing boys keeping a small tail hair thinking they are some kind of gangster or etc. But his hair matches him so well that no samseng look at all. It was actually he looking at us and then I cross-eyed with him. During the first semester I did see him a few times in school, but not anymore after that.
Third semester, today, after saying goodbye to the jerk, i ran into him in the lift. At first, he looked at me looking puzzled like me. Then I remember him!!! Hahaha. I think he remember me too. Do kinda touch because you know Singaporean girls almost look the same to outsider. Make-ups and well dresses are the significant of Singaporean girls. Low profiler like me lazy to put on make ups and dress up hardly attract people attention. But but I feel he recognize me. So touch ahaha. Back to the lift, as he's not standing beside the push button, he hold the door until I went out from the lift. Ahahaha. Tough it doesn't mean anything, he might do the same to anyone else. But, I just feel protected. Ahaha. You know when a person alone for so long, a simply small act can touch her already. But it might be because the person. There could be other gentlemen do the same but I just couldn't remember. Hahaha.
In the earlier years, I remember when people ask me what's my criterion of an ideal boyfriend and I answered must be mature! Anyway, I think because of the aging, I change my view. I no longer think 天长地久 is important. 曾经拥有 is cuter. Also, It doesn't matter if he younger than me or not. A younger than you boyfriend is more romantic compared to the elder than you boyfriend. I don't mind speed dating. I don't mind unserious relationship anymore. Used to dispise those people now no more. They just couldn't stay being alone. But they were happy when they were together. I guess it can sort of balance off.
Damn what a long post. I actually do think I have potential to write love story. Haha. May be someday, when I damn free.
7 comments:
是不是渴望爱情,渴到没有条件了?
是看淡了。哈哈哈哈。
你的淡
好浓
Hahahaha!你的答案不错
我只是觉得有些看起来坏坏的男人当男朋友还不错。我不是说我要去找坏男人,但我不会抗拒坏男人。有些所谓的坏男人心底也可能会比那些所谓的好男人好。谁知道啊?
Eh i thought above comments were stone's. My mistake that's why i feel a bit weird stone replying that. Haha. Rupa is you
Cool..
then i thk u shd hv go into the lift and wait for him everyday..
wahaha...
good luck!
Lolz! If in Jit Sin probably can la. Which form which class can be easily known. Which stair he most likely use also can be guess. Here ho, save it. And no need good luck. That's not possible at all. Just wanna write down the happy feelings. Lolz. Thanks anyway. Haha.
Post a Comment