Olivia Ong
Got to know her when she pk in 星光大道6
Immediately fall into her sweet voice
No wonder tao zhi keep saying her
最温柔的杀手,棉里藏针,杀人不见血等等
She truely is
She really has the ability to hypnotize people with her angelic voice
It's neither strained nor forced, it just flow from her mouth naturally
Listening to her voice, it relaxes every muscles of my body
Too bad I don't know how to link the whole video from youtube to here
I just know the link to the link there ;p
Sometimes when we touch- olivia ong
Close to you - Olivia Ong
Kiss me- Olivia Ong
And also, just know that one of my favourite theme song from Little Nyonya is sang by her!
Tired of hearing all those 'forced' voices
There's a saying that people stop listening to pop or rock songs upon reaching a stage or age; they switch to jazz
I guess... I reach the stage already
1 comment:
Agree. I like her voice too. Makes me feel so relax when listening to her songs
Post a Comment