Mar 3, 2010

Smellllllllsssssss

That's something I super fear of in the bus on my way home. And it is------ coinciding with the dismissal of the schools. A whole bunch of students will flock into the bus and all of them had some special SMELL!!!!!~~
You know it's a long journey from my school to home. And, I just can't stand the smell for any minutes longer! I was born nose-sensitive. Bo huat. I can only perhaps stand my own bad smell, others I can faint. So in the bus, I either stuck my hair in my nose ( not really stuck, just cover it) or I don't breath at all. It's such a torturing.
Can't a bus just install some air refresher to keep the bus refreshing at all time? Hehehehe.

3 comments:

Z〥 Zen飞霜 said...

wat smell~ haha~
狐臭?

Swan said...

汗臭味啦。 So obvious. Hahaha. But I can't stand lots of smell one. I got a lousy noise, so couldn't take it. ;p

Z〥 Zen飞霜 said...

haha dog's sensitive? XD