A pair of earrings
A simple surprise
My birthday friend Hui Yi excited the whole day
Which didn't take much effort for me to made such arrangement
Yet it's enough to stay in my friend's heart for long, really really long I guess
Tough she might not see this
Happie 21st birthdae, again!:)
Today
Since afternoon, it has been drizzling until now (evening)
Nice cold weather.
Like like :)
Just now
Not happy
What do you mean by until I find more credible sources to the case,
We will keep on searching for other cases
Malaysian Insider not credible enough meh?
Court case can be faked one meh?
Judgement can be modified by whatever editors one meh?
I just don't like you use the word 'credible'
And the kanasai straits times website is really not searching-friendly
Cause an hour passed and I still, yet, can't find the stupid article.
On the other hand,
Do you think you have much time
To collect as many interesting articles as you could?
want casino then casino la.
Still want more 'interesting' cases
People,
You're a man,
I'm a girl
Those cases that appeals to you most likely not to me
If you find those chim chim cases,
Please,
Do it yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment