Marketinnngggg
Just had my marketing mid term done
One of many things I learned from Marketing is
2-ways communications
Which roughly means
Messenger brings something to you, you bring something back to messenger and vice versa.
And that in the process of communication,
If both understand same language
One speaks, another listens,
The message you trying to convey may get across the so called 'black box' and reach the receiver.
Yes there'd be overlapping.
But the message perceived by the receiver may be correct or wrong
Which means for example I says A and he thinks B
All the while, I was talking about A
Yet all the while, he thought I was talking about B
Sometimes no matter how hard you try to communicate with someone
No matter how long you try to do that
That person can only thinks about B.
And he can only relates to B when talking to me.
What is the result?
He can never understand what I'm selling
And I can never understand why he never tries to understand what I'm trying to say
Because of this, touch points is not meet.
The receiver won't buy my product.
Don't understand,
Nvm I never expect you to,
Cause this is a full-of-crap notes.
;p
I still remember Goh Shu Yuan once said
When he writes something
He write it in the way that only certain people understands
I actually like the idea.
When you sometimes don't want certain people to understand you in that particular post. :)
1 comment:
haha~ wat i can say is
May god bless u ! XD
Post a Comment