The 50th post!!
Nothing much to hurray on actually hehe.
Sighs
Recently just recently I got myself into DOTA
I remember I first came across with DOTA 3 years ago while I was stil in Form 6
Hav no idea who taught me first
Forgot who installed the warcraft into my lappie
Either Bob or Zen or Sian Hong.
Just these three suspicion I guess. Haha
That time didn't really got into it cause I always got kill in the very beginning and got frustated and quitted.
But now I know how to prevent being killed and kill others
Which is not a bad thing, but not a good thing as well
Cause everyday I have to play at least one to kill the thirst for the game
Each time used up almost an hour or more
Super waste my time but just couldn't help it
:(
On the other hand
Got to know my UB orientation is on 23rd Aug
Thinking of the long flight alone gives me creeps
At least a day long in the plane and most likely with no company
Had an agreement with twins to fly together
But they had flunked the Toefl
Aiks just hope that they pass the eilts
So we may proceed with our initial planning
These few days I kept dreaming about me on the flight
Phei San, Shu Yuan, Jia Wei
You guys coming back for Summer right?
When you all going back?
What's your arrival destination?
7 comments:
huiyo~ i bcome suspicion liao XD
when wanna play again ah? come n let me 1st blood XD~
What is UB?
and I'm going back on 15th August
Zen, hng not easy to first blood me liao lo. This holiday we shall see. Haha.
Shi tou Ting, it stands for University at Buffalo. Aiya, nobody accompany I so emo la. Haha.
You won't be lonely if u come to Drake.
:'(
I'll be going back in September leh....XD
You know what? Maybe you could ask Wanling or Karen whether or not they are going back for Summer holiday. You guys might be able to fly together, that'll be nice.
I see. Not very close to them tough. Anyway still will ask them. Thanks for telling.
Post a Comment