Mar 8, 2010

The Np guy

You
When I finally made up my mind to tell lecturer
You turned up.
2 weeks passed.
You asked for my phone and email
But you never give me yours
Nvm, I got your email somewhere else
But you never reply.
It's fine, perhaps my title is a bit lame
"Hi" as the title, I understand most people will treat it as junk mail.
I asked around and finally got to know from Mrs. K that you're sick
Sick as in really sick til you went back to Nepal for treatment
I thought you might withdraw from this semester
So I decided to tell our professor
But today you show up
I see you at the other corner of the class
Try to communicate with you
But you didn't look at my way
To me, you're like pretending you didn't see me.
I figured to talk to you after class.
Once class ended and I packed up
You're nowhere to be seen
Sighs...
I not sure what your problem is
But you can talk to me!!!
After all
You're my....................


Teammate for law presentation!!!!!
The one and only one!
How am I going to progress in my preparation with you playing hide-and-seek?
TELL ME YOUR PROBLEM LA
May be I can help ma
@.@

5 comments:

Z〥 Zen飞霜 said...

haha~ u so nice wanna help ah?

Swan said...

Of cause la. Teammate gak ma. He not good I also not good. So must help team members in whatever circumstances one. Haha.

Phei San said...

haha... i still thought u fall in love with him

Z〥 Zen飞霜 said...

==~ guan lai
i tot u really so nice willing help for ntg~haha

Swan said...

Stone, He's not bad looking, can consider. Hahaha.
Zen, I've always been nice to everyone la. Wahaha.