First day of new semester
A bit clumsy I would say
When I first saw my friends, I couldn't utter out words.
My friend :" Hey I thought you supposed to organize a trip for us to Msia?"
Myself: " Oh Gabi.........."
That 'organize' word just slipped my mind even she just mentioned it.
One month in Msia
I'd forgotten how to converse with English :p
But gradually it flows better. Haha.
First impression of Business Law instructor was he was damn young like in his thirties
Who knows, in reality, he was in his fifties !!!
I was really shocked.
A bit lonely in the class.
It's actually a course for third or fourth year student
I know nobody in the class.
And they already know each other pretty well and all seperated into groups.
Now that the instructor want us to be in groups for presentations, I've no idea how to invade their friendship. :(
Suan le ba.
I would just do my best :)
When I was on my way to library
A beauty sales girl stopped me
Saying she can heal the flaw on my face
And I really paid the $39 for the treatment!!!
Not dare to tell my mom. Hehe.
Arghhhh if it doesn't work, I !@#$%!@%
If it does work, then I would tell. :p
3 comments:
wa~ love to "ban leng leng" liao lor~
wiling to spend $$ on facial treatment liao ah~haha
hahah...yealo..
are u sure ur mom dunno about this blog?lolx...
I edi can't tahan told my mom. Hahaha. She said okay la. Actually if I earn Spore money edi i won't hesitate liao lo. Promotion +student price $39 very cheap eh. Haha. My mom never learn to surf internet one. So I need no worry. Haha.
Post a Comment