I'm studying.
Yea, I never felt that hardworking before.
Had I study like how I am studying now years ago,
I would be in 5S1,
And get straight A's in STPM perhaps;p
I read all the details in the texts.
How come I never did that earlier?
Why did I neglect the most important information to get an A?
Okie dokie.
Done mourning.
We should look forward, not backward.
Hehe.
Back to studies.........
^^
2 comments:
A is nothing,it cannot secure a good job for u,it might open the door for u but in the end is you,yourself that seal the deal.Dont study for the sake of A,study for the sake of gaining information/knowledge.
I think you din get what I said. I said I studyin the text, the text is aimed to get you more understand towards the topics. So a simple point might be followed by a dozen examples. If just aimed for an A, I'd leave out the examples.
Just like what I did earlier. I picked the short-cuts without reading the text depending on the main points highlighted by teacher hoping to get an A. I'm no more now. I study to get more knowledge. An A is a good way to show whether you've understand the contents or not. An A may not necessarily secure you a job but it does increase your profile in getting a job.
:)
Post a Comment