Jan 17, 2010

Shh...

无奈
Sometimes really 无奈
When you were at joyous moment
You probably talk more than usual right?
Well, you may or may not
But I do
And I often regrets after that
Especially to a net stranger
Yes, I regrets approving those strangers who added me in facebook earlier
Because I don't like to talk online-ly with totally no idea the backgrounds of the person.
I did trace back, deleted some yet missed out few.
Yes, I don't believe so call net lover
They are fake, insincere and short-term to me
Why fake?
I've only 'chat' with you for few time and you greeted me 'love' /'honey' /'dear'
Okay 'sweetie' is still acceptable
Should Westerner be exempted?
Because this is their culture?
Sorry, I'm still a pure Easterner
I now only accepts 'dear'/ 'honey' from the mouth of females
I've not been in US yet
This question is addressed to my fellow friends in US
Is it very common they greet friends or even mere stranger by 'honey' or 'dear'
Regardless the sexes?
I know female to female is common
How bout
Male to female?
Female to male?

Why short-term?
Come on? How to be long-term?
Where are you and where am I?
Totally different places.
Don't say meet up at some places.
Please, I will never ever attend a net date

Why insincere?
Because if you can talk to a total stranger like me or even ask me out
You can do the same to anyone else
How can I be sure you're not dating someone else.

And also because....
I'm biased
I feel that those constantly sticking to the computer replying to all the feeds or playing games don't hav effective time management
They just wasting time
Someone who cannot manage time well, cannot manage self as well

What am I trying to say?
Never talk to a net stranger again esp when you're happy.
Because you may be misleading the person.

3 comments:

Z〥 Zen飞霜 said...

hey~ sweetie~
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
I feeling not well n going to vomit liao...

Swan said...

Well done!
That's what keep us friend.Hahaha.

frozeH said...

hello...dear...muahahaha...





or..should i call u back ur old nick?hehehe