Jan 12, 2010

Myself today; Malaysia today

Until today,
I thought I had quite a significant 21st birthday
Because I received no presents from friends
Hui Yi continued the tradition.
Thank you though, haha.
Actually, got present or not, it's fine to me :)
Cause....I'm already used to birthday with few or no presents!! Haha.

When I got home today
I was bombed with the news that Msia another few more states churches affected.
Hmmm... It's been few days from the incident yet the situation only gets worsen
What I feel?
No hope for Msia.
As long the political issue is not solved
The situation will only get worsen.
And as we know,
It's not easy to solved.
So.... done
Nothing much to say

2 comments:

Phei San said...

yes.... strongly agree. Those who burned the churches are brainless and what's the difference between them and terrorists?

Swan said...

They are not really brainless. They are clever, courageous but in the aggresive way.