
He's not the super handsome guy that you'd fell for for the first sight. But you would when you look into his eyes. Wahahaha. He's has such 专情eyes. I love love to watch his movies. After watching 背后的故事, I learned more about him and love him more. Hahaha. At teenage age, he became a truly rebel student and got kicked out by 4 high schools. Refused to go home until his mom used media force. Yet, he hid himself in a internet cafe. It went on until one day he woke up with phone, wallet being stolen. He suddenly realized that he had totally nothing. At that moment, he deleted all his game accounts and ran to home with tears. After making apologizes to his family, he turned over a new leaf. He finally woke up.
The other day when I was watching "大学生了没?".陶子asked the actors in Mongak including him and 赵又廷 and some others "What is a real man like for you?" 小天answered:“真男人是会保护家庭的男人”。Whereas 赵又廷 answered:“真男人是会包容很多很多的。。” Well, I would say a man transform into a real man when he realizes that there is responsibility for every action he takes, acknowledges them and ready to bear the consequences. There's no age yardstick in becoming a real man. One can be a real man at age of 10. Some after marriage. Some never learns to take responsibility of his actions in his entire life. And there's no methodology to becoming a real man. He must have experienced some appaling events that give him new insight towards life.
And when a man becomes a real man, he has undescribeable charm that shines around him. I see this charm from him. ^^ He brings in the experiences he had gone through into his actings. I just feel so touch and real watching his actings. Go Xiao Tian. Wahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment