Lame people give lame excuses!!
Me:"Hey are you in class?"
No response...after another hour
Me:"Hey, where are you now? Professor wants our group report now. She's asking from me."
Since I'm the one who stupidly turned up in the class because I trusted them to be in class like what they've said. ;S
"Feeling unwell staying at home, computer crashed can't do anything"
Extend the due date
"How am I suppose to do when my computer crashed?"
Me:"May be you can do at the lab?"
My heart:"Is it so hard to find a computer nowadays? Just use your brain! You're kids no more. Don't ask questions that kids do"
"Now Friday and it's due on Monday, I'm not going school.Did everyone else really did their part"
Me:"Since it's not graded, may be just hand in next semester la.Yes, I guess."
My heart:"SSTUPPIDDDD, It's your problem leh. Can't you figure out other ways?"
"Okay then."
Prof rejected the request and I replied to that lame people
Me:"Professor said it's too long, it's meant for this semester, ..."
"Then tell her I'm not going to do"
Me:"Okay"
My heart:"Stupid girl, are you throwing tantrum? Are you in any position at all to be angry? This is given at the very beginning of the course. Everybody knows it. Furthermore, you gain when you do it. Not me, not the professor. AND!!! Why did you hold back another girl's part? She gave you long time ago. You can just forward to us at anytime. You can use the lab to send us her report if your computer crashed. Don't use the lame excuse okay? I really couldn't believe this. Never say anything never do anything until the very last moment I asked twice from you. I should be the one in the angry position okay? Cleaning up the whole group mess especially yours. Today only I see the real you. You were so nice until this happened. Everyone likes you. Nevermind, at least I know now. You're so irresponsible and untrustworthy.
2 comments:
haha~ U're so so so unlucky
every group project hav some Noob de group member~
kesian kesian~
anyway, Jz for d last sem~ tahan until d end la~
haha~
Yea I don't mind doing extra (smtms) for my own sake. Haha. But then she's been quite a nice person before this project. She doesn't look like irresponsible type of person. Feel cheated you know? So disappointing.
Post a Comment