Jul 13, 2010

Love lives

I can't remember since when I started to enjoy shopping alone. Was once so fear to be alone at any circumstances. Now? Come on, shopping alone was joyous. You take your own sweet time to pick, to examine and whatever you needed to. Of cause if there's shopping buddies, it would be merrier but when there's none, try to enjoy the shopping process. ^^

By the way, I broke my guitar string last night when I was trying to tune the guitar!!!! :( It happened so fast that I got stunned for few seconds. I never knew that one can break a string while tuning!!!! And luckily the string only hit my arms. How dangerous if it hit my eyes....Stunned stunned......And then the next thing that came to my mind is one Jay's song ------ 断了的弦 再怎么连
我的感觉 你已听不见 That's so true. Haha.

Read a few amazing books lately. One book that touched me the most is Tuesday with Morris. It was actually a true story and later adapted into a movie of the same name. I learn to appreciate life and people that I love even more after reading this great piece of work. It was the first book that I can't wait to finish. It was a story about the author with his dying professor, Morris who fought so hard to live his life. Morris was diagnosed with Lou Gehrig's disease - a chronice neuron illness. As time goes by, the person loses "basic abilities" like speaking, walking or even eating. The story was similar to one litle's of tears. One thing I would never forget is when Morris said that he was lucky because he still has the chance to actually say goodbye to the people he love. People who died in accidents didn't manage to even say goodbye to people around. And that he didn't give up because of the illness but insisted on contributing to society even more.

The book encompasses acceptance, communication, love, values, openness, and happiness. Why are we still complaining when we already have the best surrounding us? Just open your eyes and you shall see. ^^

3 comments:

Z〥 Zen飞霜 said...

断了的弦 ==...

u too violent liao
so, the string break is not ur fault
XD

Swan said...

I'm a strong girl. Wakeke.

Z〥 Zen飞霜 said...

nt strong is violent