My beloved Nike bottle, present from Twins and etc gone at my school canteen. :(
How I wish the venue to be in Jit Sin High School. I still remember no matter how many times my purse or bottle disappeared from my sight, I still be able to see them again. Quite funny, I vividly remember Sian Hong, Teik Ning or Chiow Suan will asked "eh, where's your purse?" Or they found some other way to ask me to take out my purse. And then that's the time I realized my purse was with one of them. Most of the time, I didn't even know when did I drop it. But I just got em back at the end. Haha. Thank you so muchie. Hahah. And then my bottle, the longest time it was left alone at school was a weekend. I still managed to find it on Monday. Haha. Jit Sin student is honest. Haha.
Here. Sighs. Queued up for payment. Stepped outside the canteen door, suddenly remembered my beloved bottle, turned around, see no signs of my bottle. Asked the janitor. "I never see your bottle, ask the other janitor"
The other janitor "No, I never see your bottle too."
Cashier came to us "Looking for something?"
"Yes, I left my bottle here..."
Searched around, "No, don't have your bottle"
And that's the end of my bottle. Just few seconds away from me and BOMB it had gone forever. : (
I will always love you, my nikieee.
No comments:
Post a Comment