Yep, it's Genting again
The place
That I've spend a few birthdays
That I worked for a month
That I learned lots of things
That I LOVE :)
Hao Wei restaurant. We had a real quick lunch to catch the coach. I remember one customers gave me coupons of the restaurant when I was still a sales rep for Resort World. :)
African fish. Can't taste this in Penang. It's in mushroom's restaurant. If you don't know how to go, there's FOC transport every night in First World hotel. Highland hotel also have if not mistaken. I know this restaurant from colleagues working there. This is nice too. The yellow slices are the mixture of butter and egg. Perhaps cheese too. Worth a try.
Somewhere near Genting hill. As durian is prohibited in the hotels, we had them outside. Right beside us were some Mid-Eastern people barbequeing there. BBQ outdoor in Genting with slow breezing wind, how smart are they huh? BBQ would be our next purpose in Genting :)
Mao San Wang durian.
Brother misspoken it as Mao Wang , as always
Sis misspoken it as San Mao Wang, as always
Well, yes I'm the one who got it right this time
Our family is like that. Mother is the worse, trio of us got inherited and misspeak a lot. But our family is very happy and happening. :)
One restaurant at Gohtong Jaya. The dishes are super nice. This RM30 dish is Kapa with soup. Really super nice and fun to watch. The kapa one by one popped up as it gained energy from the heat. Super nice. I'm gonna miss it. The other dishes are as nice. Gohtong Jaya has lots restaurant but only same are nice. Just go with the crowd.
Gohtong jaya has another cake shop near Hao Yun restaurant that sells durian ice cream. I tell you they sell the best durian ice cream in the whole world! Haha. At least I havent come across one that beats them. It's really super nice. Took the picture but don't know why pictures related to durian ice cream all spoilt. Hah.
Please don't say Genting has nothing at all just because you don't know where the fun are.
4 comments:
Eat again?
haha~
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS
I MISS ALL OF EM
Obviously, I don't know the fun part of genting
Well, now you know. Hehe.
Post a Comment