Jun 8, 2010

I should study for tomorrow's exam now but....

One litre of tears
名不虚传的催泪
Recently addicted to Japanese dramas
Short and sweet
11 episodes that's all
Finished 2 dramas in 3 weeks
Personal taste and Nodame smtg smtg
Yes I'm quite good in controlling myself
Haha.
Am I?

It's been months or years since last time you ever chat with me?
I feel your self-confidence has move up to highest level
And like before
I never understand you
You're so mystery
So weird
But I have no interest to find out more about you now
What I'm certain is
You are a good flirt
But I'm surprised by your response after you 'cat-ing' me
"Sorry, just kidding. Still love you"
As I can remember you never say sorry after 'cat-ing' me years ago
And the word 'love you'
The second time I got from you
But I know it means nothing
Funny
Some people say the words so easily
Some can't even say after marriage

2 comments:

Z〥 Zen飞霜 said...

qi xin~
i didnt tot tat u oso will chase drama in a such madness way~ haha

anyway i will bless u for ur exam XD

Swan said...

Qi xin
You never know I'm always a movie chaser meh? Haha.