Oh boy oh boy
Lack of motivation recently
How come how come
I don't have the impulse like I had before
I remember
The greatest achievement of my sudden super motivation was during Sec 4
Though I can't remember where the forces came from
Probably I was in danger zone of dropping from S4 to S5
I made small notes
I glued them besides my bed
I read them every morning I opened my eyes
I used colorful pens to add the attractiveness
I even draw comics if I can ever thought of one
When all the results released
Some ke po people would just calculated everyone's GPA
And my friend shouted on me
"Jia Xuan!!! You are the second!!!!"
"Huh? What? What second" I didn't know they're calculating
"Second in our class!!!"
"Hamik? Si meh?"
I can't believe it at that moment
Neither does everyone else
There appeared some discussion after hearing the shouting
I was never top ten in the class
And suddenly shoot up to the second
And then I started to believe that I am somewhat not dumb student
I need I need
The forces
The motives
The impulses
Lee Jia Xuan!!!
You can do anything!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment