Jan 16, 2014

BOOO

I have been eating out ever since I started working in Singapore
For one year plus I have not touch the cooking pot
I miss home cooked food so badly that I bought some chicken, vegetables etc today
Thinking of making a nice meal to my lovely nice man and myself
After unfreezing the chicken, washing the veges, cutting all the garlic
All ready to cook
Saliva slurping in my mouth
Happily
I tried to switch on the gas
GUESS WHAT
NO GAS!!!!!
Because its not my own house
I can't just order the gas
SADLY
I threw away the garlics
Refreeze the chicken
And pack up the veges
AND I EAT OUT AGAIN

Been very occupied and finally found some time to cook yet NO GAS!!!!!!
:'(

Well enough lamenting
back to study ACCA again
I think I will quit this 8 to 5 work one day
It's eating out all my time
Anybody out there needs a part time maid?
Hee

No comments: