Dec 15, 2013

The month of December

It's my favourite month once again!!~~~
Because there's Christmas Day!!!!!
Jesus's birthday!!~~
Merry Christmas to the world~~~~
Then its my birthday!!!~~~~
Happy birthday to myself heee
And it's the end of one year
Meaning its time to assess ourselves what have we done for the past one year
And set new goals for next year~~~
1) Kill ACCA F3, F6 &F7 papers (sei mei)
2) Learn some Japanese
3) Finish bible Old Testament (at least once)
4) Hopefully can move to new house again :(
5) Learn from new coming Finance manager
6) MOST IMPORTANTLY, a more Christ-like Jia Xuan :)

These few months have been busy preparing for ACCA :'(
Life has not been very easy
Seriously finally I understand work and study life is really challenging
Perseverance, determination, patient, discipline oh well
I'm sure those who are like me can list down more things

It has been quite a while since I last wrote my boyfriend Mark
Imma write about him again heeee
I know
He loves me very much
Because he is willing to change for me
Slowly slowly he is becoming a better person ;p
And he will not let me go
Thank God for changing him
Of course there's something I need to praise him
Whenever I ask this or that girl pretty or not
He has this standard answer
"Average, your the prettiest"
Vic: "Above or below average"
Mark: "Below"
Showed him another few more girls that I think pretty
All  he replied "below"
Vic: "Then me leh"
Mark:"Above........Only you and Miranda Kerr above.
And it wasn't just one or two times
It has happened many times
This bf never once fall into my trap
Although I know its not true
Thank you for the effort
Because I like it haha
I mean girls will like it
Thank you dude
heheeheh




No comments: