Jun 17, 2012

XOXO shop shop

Oookaaa~~!!
it has been hectic days for me
weekdays work
weekends hanging out with lots of friends and biao jie :))
AND SHOPPING!!!
Its Great Singapore Sales people
Basically i shop every weekends lol
Life is great lol
Bought many pretty dresses
Oh i love dresses now 
Forever 21, H&M ......so cheap here
Dont compare to US la
Compare to Msia
I'm so excited to shop everyday
Kinda worry i'll become like one of the Singaporean girls
Actually I think i'm transforming slowly lol
I get so excited when i put on this pair of nice red 6 inch high heels
Damn it looks damn fine on me
But yea its 6 inch i couldn't even take 3 steps with that heels
My god
I can't believe i'm still thinking of that shoes
Kill me please
I really scared my current salary really couldn't afford my shopping spree 
Oh boy
Can't be helped
Once you've changed
You'd won't go back 
So yea I'll become like one of those Singaporean girls that you know
We shop
Dress up
And we kill hahahahah
XOXO

No comments: