Jun 23, 2012

Expending my social circle

my godness
I keep running into old friends in mrt out of nowhere!!!
I know Singapore is small
Stilll!!!???
That coincidence?
I've got a feeling
My Mr Right is appearing soon hahahah
Have been meeting a lot of new friends recently
Got pianist, freelancer on photography, gold smith, school teacher ......
And i just get to know a person who has vast interest in astronomy
He even bought a stereoscope to view the stars
And he taught me a lot of things on looking at the stars etc
We even saw Saturn!!!
It was soooooooo beautiful
There's a ring across the planet
Damn
I can't believe Saturn really looks like that haah
My social circle is finally growing slowly
No more students only :D

The other day my Johor Biao Ge and I were talking about couple complementing each other
And he said I'm a bit outspoken
WHAT?
Seriously?
But I was so a quiet person
Then I started to analyze myself
Damn
Its quite true
My biao ge / friends can just take me to his gang of friends and I can easily join them
And they seems to be more than willing to take me out meet new friends
Well
Then I guess my future partner will be someone not that outspoken then haha

Aiyo
See
Who can predict the Jia Xuan who once was called mute by her primary teacher becomes socialable now
Time can change a person
Once again prooved!!
Dont assume a person is the same person anymore if you haven't seem them in years
People change
A lot =D