WAHHHH
It has been 8 days i never touch my beloved XUAN XUAN LAPPIE
MISS YOU SO MUCH
I LOVE YOU haha
So many things happened in this week
Can't believe its only one week
Feels like it has been two weeks
This one week
My biao jie gave me a big hand
Without her
Oh i can't imagine without her haha
She is so nice
Treats me like her own daughter
Gave me alot of things
Saved me a lot of hassles
I'll always remember the things you've done to me =)
Moved to this new place
Landlord is an old lady in her eighties
Nevermind
She speaks Hainan with some Hokkien
WHICH I BARELY UNDERSTAND
First day she already gone mad
Because I've used the wrong pail
Li li lo lo
So naggy sia
I hide inside toilet or room still can talk talk talk
Nevermind
Imma just endure
Nge nge listen to her
For the sake of money
As for work
May be because the office just moved to this new place
Colleagues seems busy and not that friendly
Luckily still have this new girl who go in the same time as me
Still can talk to her
First day sucks
But i felt satisfaction because as I look at the files
I started off staring blankly to finally figured out something
Because I have no mentors to guide me
The accountants in the office only do Saturday
And in the future I'll be the only full time accountant
Sounds great right
So can imagine the workload
But nvm
Experience is what I'm looking for haha
Give me more things
Its okay
I can take all haha =D
Oh yea one thing i so want to complain is
The office got video camera!!
Duhhhhhhhhh
Small office also need to establish video camera mehhhhhh
Sien nia
OH YA
Today I've met one person in MRT!!!!!
Such a coincidence
It was Chun Keat!
Damn he's staying at the same place which is just a few blocks away from me
Last time also
Walking in a crowd suddenly heard "Jia Xuan"
It was Chong Yee
What the heck
I know Singapore is small
But really?
I only know these few people and saw them out of nowhere
Hah
Sometimes you just have to believe in fate lol
I'm so satisfied with my current room
Enjoyed shopping household items
What to buy
How to put my things
Everything under my control
Freedom wei haha
Especially you've started earning (not really but soon)
Fee whew
I'm a official OL now
SO HAPPY
haha
A whole new life!!~~~~
No comments:
Post a Comment