Yay
Finally brought my winter coat and boot at outlet
The cheapest cheapest
Haha
Cause no point spending much dollar if I'm going back Msia and Spore
And I'm so gonna spend my own money
That makes me feel independent
Oh yea
Went to game arcade today
Pretty lucky
There were 27 free basketball games for us
Take turns to play
Had fun racing with zy and eric
Vulgar words everywhere
It even came out from zy's mouth!!
So unbelievable
Had quite a shock with a guy I barely know
First impression was a very quiet guy
The second day he become another guy!!
Just don't understand why he keep shooting me
And keep saying that I spend money like water
Do I look that kinda person
I don't even wear branded stuffssss
May be the face looks branded that's why
;p
Anywayssss
God loves me so much that He gives lots of challenges to me
To make me stronger and stronger !!!
I'm not taking bout Jesus anyways
Just God
Jia Xuan Lee is a strong girl!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment