"Things happen for a reason"
Thanks to my roommate for reminding this magic phrase
Often times when you're too upset
Negative thoughts overwhelm your mind
All you could think of are bad things
I know it's hard in the beginning
Especially when you're so into something
But when there's somebody like my roommate stand beside you when you lose control
You should appreciate
When things doesn't go your way
Don't keen on pointing finger at others
Think of the possible causes
And what you can learn from that
May be, I say
May be there's one or two might be the cause of everything
But you don't blame them for their sake
It's for your own good
Cause then you can learn and grow
And that's how I get over so fast
I actually do appreciate
Because that makes me more assure what are the things I want
And I can feel the warmth of people
Anyways
I was so impressed with my roommate's method
Is every communication students that good
Push me into public
Make me suppress my feelings
Tell jokes
Though I wasn't really listening
And then make everyone out of the place
Leave just the two of us
Tell me that she's listening
And convince me that things happen for a reason
She's just so nice
I have yet tell her that I'm moving out next semester
How could I tell herrr..........
2 comments:
thats good someone beside to listen and give advices and comments when we are in miserable. cheerrr:) anything call me up in skype, i am always free to talk hehe
Yeaa..... In fact, I've few people stands beside me which I'm so glad that I've....What's your skype again? lolz. I haven't add you...
Post a Comment