Nov 10, 2010

"J-I-A"

Looking at the cards, my prof trying hard to pronounce: " Jia, Jia, J-I-A Jia"
When I was thinking how to answer and waiting for the "X-U-A-N, Xuan"
A guy raised his hand: " Here,........"
After the guy finished and I thought I'm safe.
Prof turned to my direction like he knew my sitting position:" Do you bring anything to class today? Yes, you"
Luckily i skimmed through one news today
Quickly rearrange my thoughts and crapped
I knew it
He was going to call me
It's just there are too many Jia here
So far my surrounding friends in UB who has Jia
Jia Xuan
Jia Wei
Jia Yen
Jia Wen
This is a lot!!!!

Oh yea, he gave our group presentation a 22 point out of 20!!
2 bonus point. Funny

5 comments:

Z〥 Zen飞霜 said...

extra 2~ didnt tot its really can happen

U're pro! XD~

Swan said...

Haha I never thought of this too. Lolz. You know what. The whole class test marks can even be adjusted one lo.....Because the overall performance sucks. So all got higher marks. Haha.

Swat Yin said...

First time to come here =)
nice blog =)

Z〥 Zen飞霜 said...

huiyo~ tats call distribution XD I love tat oso

Swan said...

Hi Swat Yin, thanks a lot!
You like right? I like too. Haha