Ohhhh dear
This is my FAVOURITE quote in the vampire diaries season finale!!!!!
Klaus, used to be the biggest villain in the drama
When he falls in love with Caroline
He has changed to a different person
So does Damon
From a badass to a hero after falling in love with Elena
Love can change a person
And only love has the magic
And we tends to forget how bad the person was in the past after he has changed
We are happy to see the change
And we give our blessings to the couple
But in reality
Will the person changed for good
Or will the bad side of him comes back to him, again
We do not know
The story always ends after the couple gets married
I
Always hope I am one of the girls who can change their partner to a better one
Of course at the same time he change me to a better person
My goal is very simple
I want a balance work life
I want a happy harmony godly family
I want to be more Christ like
Klaus, used to be the biggest villain in the drama
When he falls in love with Caroline
He has changed to a different person
So does Damon
From a badass to a hero after falling in love with Elena
Love can change a person
And only love has the magic
And we tends to forget how bad the person was in the past after he has changed
We are happy to see the change
And we give our blessings to the couple
But in reality
Will the person changed for good
Or will the bad side of him comes back to him, again
We do not know
The story always ends after the couple gets married
I
Always hope I am one of the girls who can change their partner to a better one
Of course at the same time he change me to a better person
My goal is very simple
I want a balance work life
I want a happy harmony godly family
I want to be more Christ like
No comments:
Post a Comment