Time fliessss
Hardly believe that I've already graduated one year plus and worked for nearly 1 year already!!!!!
Every moment of the college days feel like it happened yesterday
They say you will miss pre university life than university life
I say i miss both
Actually may be university life in US even more
OH WELL
BACK TO REALITY
First year of work
It has been a rough year
Bad log
Problematic system
Missing documents
All report is not correct
And a fresh finance student need to deal with all these shit
To science students finance and accounting are the same
Only business students understand the differences
In short,
Accounting is for recording the past
Finance is for predicting the future
So I don't have much accounting knowledge
And I don't really have a supervisor to guide me
The supervisor is so so bad that the whole company dislike her
And the boss is about to sack her at the point she finished her job
Yea this is how bad she is
Not only she didn't teach me
She pushes all the responsibility to me
But luckily I have a bunch of good colleagues
When anything happens like boss accused you after listening to the supervisor
You know your not in the wrong position when all the colleagues stand by you
Even tough i know i did wrongly (OF COURSE I have nobody to guide me hee)
But when the same field person said you did a great job
That I've already done my best
And sided me even tough I wasn't around
You know all the hard work worth it
The best comments I've ever received
"年轻人通常比较冲动,但是你没有。你比其他同年龄的同事有耐力。"
"虽然你没有accounting background,但是你比那个有accounting background的好。你懂的比他多"
"Jia Xuan already did her best" by auditor SPin
"Jia Xuan really 很厉害, so many things i wonder how could she do it, I can't do it seriously" by CChuen
"Jia Xuan you really 很细心" by April
Although I found it hard to take the last one since I'm so a blur person
But this one year does help improve me to become a more detailed person
Until today I still find it so hard to believe that I survived the first job
I really nearly quit the job for quite a few times
Somehow God has given me enough strength to hang in there
Jesus has sent Mark to help me
How do I not love Jesus?
I don't even know why I doubt you sometimes
You've given me much more than I needed
My second job
Another challenge
Set up a whole new accounting system
And key in one whole year transaction
People say accounting is an easy job
But so far
I haven't find it that easy yet hee
But I've learn much
May be in few years time I'll say it's easy
Once again
I want to thank my Lord Jesus again
Thanks for giving this job
Thanks for the increment of salary
Thanks for loving me
I love Jesus =D
No comments:
Post a Comment