Mar 9, 2013

Humanity

Last night company dinner
6 or more were drunk
2 were completely knocked out
I was awake
Very awake and was watching the people who drunk and not drunk
What shivered me was one colleague who wasn't drunk
She appeared completely merciless to other colleagues who were drunk
First
She keep asking whether we wanted to leave
Cause she wanted to take the same MRT as us
Then she said she's going to scold those who drunk next Monday
Then what gives me creeps was when she said
"Just leave the two knocked out people sleep here la, wait until they awake, then can drive back already. Leave them here, normally after 4 hours they'll awake and by the time they can go back themselves"
"They are man what. Nothing to scared of what.
Please note that the two drunk guys were completely drunk
They can did nothing except sitting and vomiting
Hello? How can they take care of themselves when they were not sober at all?
I was thinking what if she's the one who was knocked out
Will she ever want people to just leave her there?
I don't understand why some people can just be so cold-blooded

I don't know if it was because of her unmarried status that caused her to be so emotionless
Or it was because of her cold-blooded nature that caused her can't get married
My company has the most unmarried old women
The two obvious traits that i found in them are very hot-tempered and show no sympathy towards the needy people
So I tell myself
I want to get married!
I don't want to be like them in the future
Scary

No comments: